Rates based on double occupancy. Adults only (21 years old). $170.00 weekdays; $200.00 weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun) and holidays. This cabin can accommodate up to 4 adults traveling together. $30.00 per person extra per night. No pets. Non-smoking
The Back Again cabin is a restored 1800’s hand hewn log house with a field stone addition. Distinctive features include a two person whirlpool with a waterfall spout, gas fireplace, full kitchen, and rock sun room.
Guests can enjoy grilling year round on the private cobblestone patio, complete with a patio table, chairs, and gas grill. The roof top cupola is a beacon, welcoming all Back Again.
This spacious guest house has a fully equipped kitchen with appliances, cooking utensils, dishes and tableware, allowing you the flexibility to prepare your own meals when desired. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and some basic breakfast items are stocked in the cabinets. No prepared breakfast is provided to the Back Again cabin. The sitting room features the double-sided gas fireplace, TV with satellite reception, DVD player, and a selection of movies. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, and a separate reading/sitting area. A second bedroom has a full size bed.
Bath robes, towels, and bath products are provided.
The above posted rates are subject to 5.5% state and county taxes. Holidays are charged weekend rates.
To ensure privacy for both cabins, only registered guests are permitted on the premises.
Non smoking policy. Smoking is permitted in your vehicle only.
Features and Amenities
- Spacious – 1100 square feet, extraordinarily unique and historic log and rock building from the 1800’s
- Double faced gas fireplace with architectural surround
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator (with ice maker) microwave, counter top convection oven, range top, dishwasher, coffee maker with coffee and tea, cook-ware, dishes, utensils, and tableware. Set up for your own cooking pleasure
- Queen size bed in master bedroom, full size bed in second bedroom
- Full bathroom upstairs, half bath on main floor
- Flat screen TV with over 100 TV and music satellite channels, and DVD player
- Wifi and cell phone reception is not always reliable for all devices
- Inside view of roof-top cupola from stairway
Private patio with gas grill
- Woodland sanctuary area with “reflection bench” and 3-tier pineapple fountain
- In-floor hydroponic heat, a separate zone for each floor
- Central air conditioning
The above posted rates are subject to 5.5% state and county taxes. Holidays are charged weekend rates. To ensure privacy for both cabins, only registered guests are permitted on the premises. Non smoking policy. Smoking is permitted in your vehicle only.